NTNavi 4G OBD Plug and Play OBD Car GPS Tracker + 6 Months Worldwide Service
Plug & Play OBD Car GPS Tracker with GPS Positioning Realtime Tracking
Most sought after GPS tracking device in the market.
An easy to fit plug & play OBD port tracker with superior location, tracking, reporting, logging, and security capabilities. Utilizing the GSM and GPRS communication network along with GPS technology, it is an ideal solution for leased vehicles or large fleets.
For a low monthly or annual fee, you can rest assured that your assets are secure, and keep updated via our web portal or smartphone APP
- Real-time GPS Tracking
- Global Coverage
- Covert Hardwired Installation
- Location and Status on demand
- Internal back-up battery - keeping you powered when the power goes out
- Historical Playback Reporting
- Engine Hour Reporting
- Mileage Reporting
- Stationary Reporting
- Remote Immobilization (OPTIONAL)
- Alarm Integration Compatible
- Instant alarm and notifications
- Ignition on/off
- Battery disconnection
- Custom inputs
- Driver fatigue and excessive idling
- Service and interval reminders
- Mechanical services
- Tire check/rotations
- Registration and insurance renewal
- Customised reminders
- Inapp and email notifications
- Website and smartphone (IOS and ANDROID) access
- IMNS sim technology – improved coverage using multiple networks
- Online support
- Theft recovery assistance and reporting
- 24-month hardware warranty
- Security Alarm
- Power disconnection
- Geofence breaches
- Low Battery warning
- Movement alarm
Choose your desired Intervals:
Commercial Purposes: Fleet Tracking
Monitor behavior of employees as they carry out their work and of streamlining internal processes and procedures for delivery fleets.
Know exactly where loved ones are, whether they are on time and whether they are where they are supposed to be during a journey.
HOW GPS TRACKING SYSTEM WORKS:
GPS tracking system uses the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network. This network incorporates a range of satellites that use microwave signals that are transmitted to GPS devices to give information on location, vehicle speed, time and direction.
Our GPS Trackers are motion sensitive and begin to gather GPS data when the vehicle starts, and sends the position data over the internet to a server. Easily monitor your assets using your mobile phone, ipad, or pc.